minimizing footprint

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 18:48:14 EDT 2013

Hi Paul,

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Paul Fox <pgf at laptop.org> wrote:
> but when systemd falls out of favor in a year or two we'll just have
> to change things again -- either to something new, or back to cron

Not sure whether you're stating that straight or facetiously.

Systemd has some shortcomings, but it seems to be an outstanding step
ahead in Linux system infra. And it is evolving quickly for the better
-- I can't see any fundamental problem with it, and its limitations
and blemishes will be overcome.

cheers,

martin (who's idling on a sunday)
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com