[support-gang] switching libertas driver into AP mode in XO-1.75?

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 05:51:56 EDT 2013

Thanks James for the complete picture.  I'll try to make sure that we
preserve the essentials of your information about the libertas driver in a
wiki somewhere.

It does seem reasonable to avoid support headaches whenever possible,
especially when the interface to an external AP is so well defined.  The
Australian team has been looking at a tp-link AP which is available on
Amazon for $37.
http://www.amazon.com/TP-LINK-TL-MR3020-Wireless-Portable-150Mpbs/dp/B006DEBXD0/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1363858688&sr=8-4&keywords=tplink+ap

George