OLPC France 12.1.0 testing results

lionel at olpc-france.org lionel at olpc-france.org
Sat Mar 16 04:35:18 EDT 2013

Hi Gonzalo,

Thanks for your answer.

> For hulahop, the best is replace the use of gecko by webkit.

> You can see how simple is the code, by example in the Help activity.

Ok, we’re going to have a look on this.

> About Colors, I have tried but didn't find the solution to the pending

>(git version starts,  but the palette to select colors do not reply)

> If you find the solution, please communicate.

Hmmm. I don’t understand the issue: the activity just crash with a TypeError
message in the log.

To be honest, I’m not sure that we’ll invest lot of time on it because I
don’t know if this activity is used a lot locally.

BTW, yes if we find a way to fix it. We’ll communicate on it.