OLPC France 12.1.0 testing results

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Mar 15 22:13:28 EDT 2013

For hulahop, the best is replace the use of gecko by webkit.
You can see how simple is the code, by example in the Help activity.

About Colors, I have tried but didn't find the solution to the pending issue
(git version starts,  but the palette to select colors do not reply)
If you find the solution, please communicate.

Gonzalo