Fw: [support-gang] Customization Sticks fails on 13.1.0 & 12.1.0 for XO-1

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 17:47:26 EDT 2013

Fwd:
Sent from my BB via Gmail
416-562-3623

-----Original Message-----
From: "Kevin Gordon" <kgordon420 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 21:34:06
To: Jerry Vonau<jvonau at shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [support-gang] Customization Sticks fails on 13.1.0 & 12.1.0	for XO-1

I think we all agree :-)

IF the infrastructure is in place and it is possible to do the OOB build on the secured laptop, that would be the best choice.

2nd choice is the script idea that we used in Kenya, using a script very similar to the one published in  the thread by Tony A.

We have luxury of having all the laptops which we deploy to Kenya passing thru Toronto with mains power and fast internet.  I get developer keys one at a time, disable-security in firmware, then install using a custom forth script (which Jerry has a copy of) using our OOB builds.

Sorry if I was unclear on that.

KG

Sent from my BB via Gmail
416-562-3623