[support-gang] Customization Sticks fails on 13.1.0 & 12.1.0 for XO-1

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Mar 9 13:17:53 EST 2013

These Haiti's laptops are a mix of secured and unsecured XO-1s. They are
Give1Get1 redonations, mostly running Release 10.1.3 untouched, we'll be
upgrading on the ground in Haiti within days.

We'd love if the longstanding
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Customization_stick could be fixed on 13.1.0
(worked like a charm less than a year ago) but yep that may not be
possible this week.

Thanks Kevin & Tony for interim solutions-