[support-gang] Customization Sticks fails on 13.1.0 & 12.1.0 for XO-1

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 13:07:41 EST 2013

Thanks Kevin,

I think choice 2 is the best given the current situation.  I've never done
an OOB build, I don't have any secured XO-1.0 laptops to verify the signing
process. There's an extreme urgency to meet a Wednesday deadline, and I've
got some other priorities to deal with before leaving, and cannot spend
 100% of my time learning what I need to know.

I think choice 1 would be a better choice, if I had more time and
confidence with regard to OOB and signing images.

George