VIDEO testing on XO 1.75

tkkang at tkkang at
Thu Mar 7 23:00:04 EST 2013

Managed to install the two RPM on a XO 1.75 and do some testing. Thanks for the support.

Now able to see videos on Youtube at 360p setting. Not smooth.
Tested some *.ogv with Jukebox with some small size files. Better now with ocassional stop.
When the *.OGV is large I have not been able to run it.

At least some improvement. What else I need to run to optimise video playback?