Wrong datastore version while doing backup from the XS (0.7) through moodle

shaiton at fedoraproject.org shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 4 14:21:29 EST 2013

[cross posted as I haven't got any news on the server-devel ML]

Hi folks,

In France, we have an XS (v.0.7) but we don't get the backups working with
moodle. The XO are under Sugar 0.94 and it appears that the datastore
format is not understood by Moodle.

We did backups as in[1]. Is there a better way?
Is there a way to do it easily for teachers?
The idea is to be able to backup and restore, but also for the teacher to
be able to check what the pupils did on a specific activity.

Thanks

[1] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Blueprints:Datastore_Simple_Backup_and_Restore

--
Kévin Raymond