XO-1(.75)

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 14:48:49 EDT 2013

> So, having someone generate activity startup time numbers in a fair

> test (i.e. same platform, different software versions) would be of
> value.

Tried the following little script but I can not find a way to get the output of 'time' command to the output.txt file.
Any suggestions?

#!/bin/bash
rm -f output.txt
for x in $(cat Activities/*/activity/activity.info | grep bundle | cut -f 2 -d '=')
do
 echo $x >> output.txt
 echo >> output.txt
 time sugar-launch $x & 2>> output.txt # 'time -o' does not work neither with & at the end
 sleep 30
 ME=$(ps aux | grep $x | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}')
 kill -9 $ME 2>> output.txt
done