XO-1(.75)

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 01:02:15 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

This comparison has been done a couple of months ago and is clear that F18/S0.98 taxes the systems considerably.
What I found interesting in this "unmatched" comparison was the inconsistency. They might point to specific stacks in the architecture and/or core OS that may need attention (I originally thought was that activities with an extended non-python component or proportionally less gtk3, fair better on the XO-1.75 - but what do I know ;).
Anyway, if the knowledgeable believe there is nothing to it or anything to be done about it,' there goes the comparison.