Need some information about the stark reality in deployments

NoiseEHC noiseehc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 07:25:34 EDT 2013

Hi!

Could somebody from OLPC or some big deployments answer these questions
please?

1. As I understand, deployments stuck on old builds. What it the most
popular version? I guess it is GTK2 based.
2. Is there a plan to deploy newer versions? If so what is the roadmap?

I ask this as I want to target my PhoneGap port to target the largest
amount of children so it can have some impact. It can include
backporting the code to GTK2 if necessary.

Thanks,
Andrew