Solution for "Unimplemented package interface procedure" error on XO-1.5?

smithbone at smithbone at
Wed Jan 30 17:32:39 EST 2013

On 01/30/2013 05:20 PM, James Cameron wrote:

> Yeah, but what Daniel said _sounds_ a lot easier than the Wiki
> procedure, because the Wiki procedure has grown to satisfy everybody
> who had a question about it.  ;-)
> I didn't hear from Christoph that the machine wouldn't boot.  If so,
> yes, the Wiki procedure is the only one to use.

Sorry I had additional info not presented in original mail.  I know they
hang at 1 dot because I've been working with him for the last few days
to try and get power logs off of the machines.

Richard A. Smith
smithbone at