What I have to do for the same?

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Tue Feb 5 05:25:03 EST 2013

pascal at diogoantunes.org wrote:

 > No, I put a wrong inittab (may be), and now the XO doesn't run (it
 > freezes on the chargement animation after 18 points). What can I do?

please continue to use the mailing list.  that way other people
besides me can see your questions and can help you.

push and hold the "checkmark" game key while turning on the power.
this may give more information as to what is happening:
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Startup_Diagnosis#Check-Key_Boot

if you cannot boot, you may be able to boot from a a USB stick,
and rescue your system.  for instance, you might be able to boot
"puppy linux":
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/PuppyLinux#XOpup.3B_Puppy_Linux_5.1_for_the_XO-1_and_the_XO-1.5

or, you could simply reinstall the OLPC software.

paul

 paul fox, pgf at laptop.org