[support-gang] latest HaitiOS-0.6 very close

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Dec 30 09:09:24 EST 2013

Good. Pushed a change to make it work in old/new sugar versions. Will be
included in next version.
As you can see, Wikipedia Simple have a few nice improvements, like the
home page.
Sadly, I couldn't update all the wikipedia versions, due to lack of time,
if you need some particular language, tell me (of course help is welcome ;)

Gonzalo