latest HaitiOS-0.6 very close

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 19:39:06 EST 2013

I was checking the md5sum of bootfw.zip, as James suggested.

I noticed that the q2f19.rom generated a different md5sum than the
bootfw.zip. And I didn't think the filename was included in the md5sum.

So I copied the contents of the g2f19.4om to a file called bootfw.zip in
the /boot folder on the USB stick.

The 4button startup no longer stalled.  So I suspect that Jerry's hunch was
correct. To completely test the solution, I should downgrade the firmware,
and make sure it gets upgraded.

Which I am about to do.

George