latest HaitiOS-0.6 very close

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Dec 18 18:36:23 EST 2013

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 06:20:38PM -0500, George Hunt wrote:
> I'll test Jerry's hypothesis that the q2119 wasn't signed properly
> by substituting an official one. I'm out this evening. So whatever
> happens will need to be in the next 4 hours.

We've never signed anything called q2119.

Perhaps you mean q2f19.

Check your copy is correct.

q2f19's bootfw.zip has md5sum 8585307de5cc8d6867bf58ef56d59f3a

To test that it is signed: downgrade a laptop to q2f18, put the file
on a USB drive in the boot directory, insert USB drive into laptop,
hold down the X game key, turn power on.  The display should say if
the signature passed or failed.

The upstream link is
http://dev.laptop.org/pub/firmware/q2f19/bootfw.zip

--