latest HaitiOS-0.6 very close

Tim Moody tim at
Wed Dec 18 13:12:48 EST 2013

>given the potential for error, I re-downloaded the q2f199, and without changing name, copied it up to our boot directory.
>Then when I tar-ed it all up, downloaded, the tar, expanded, I discovered that the presence of the in the boot directory prevented the 4button load (finding the signed OS img using or from working.
>The observation was that It didn't find the image after 4 button startup. Then moved /boot/ to /boot/, and the img was loaded.

I went part way down the road of trying to bundle q2f19 into 21021o0.img, but stopped because I hoped the approach you tried would work. says the os image includes firmware.  so I installed olpc-os-builder and had a look at olpc-os-12.1.0-xo1.ini, but I don’t see how to rebuild with the later firmware.