Sugar in a chroot?

Sameer Verma sverma at
Tue Aug 6 20:58:10 EDT 2013

I've been looking closely at Ubuntu on Android (different from the
Ubuntu Touch) and other projects that run Linux in a chroot on

1) Given that the XO-4 is a dual core ARM, how hard would it be to run
Android on it? (I sincerely apologize for the cruel Apr 1 joke earlier
this year

2) If we can run Android on the XO-4, then Fedora/Sugar can run in a
chroot. That gives us Sugar and Android on the XO-4.

I'm fairly certain others have thought of this, but I'd like to know
how far we've gotten down this path, if at all.