13.1.0 development build 3 released

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Sep 25 03:33:37 EDT 2012

>>> -connect to AP: I cannot connect, when you click, appears the "star" but
no
>>> give me the "password" window (it's a secured wifi)

>> Ticket appreciated on SL trac.

> Tony adds it to SL#3939

My XO-1 can connect to my AP (password required) without problems.  There
must be something interesting that splits the works from the no-password
cases.

I just tried mine again.  It was connected.  I disconnected, then tried to
reconnect.  It didn't connect or ask me for a password.  It was still busy
trying to connect to all 3 Mesh Networks.  Is that the problem in this case?

I just did a "Discard Network History", then waited for it to finish trying
the Mesh Networks, then tried a connect.  It asked for a password.

In case it matters, I'm using a WRT54GL.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.