Using ext4 usb drive to go to 13.1.0

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Sun Sep 23 21:37:57 EDT 2012

The final version of 13.1.0 (os21) only ships with Q4D17 for XO-1.75 (Q3C07
for XO-1.5, Q2F12 on XO-1).

I am aware that at least one USB glitch (#12034 on XO-1.5) is present in
the final release, but given this seemed non-fatal the release freeze was
not lifted to take a new firmware build.

If you believe updated firmware builds are required if we release a 13.1.1
build (and not just 14.1.0) I would recommend filing a ticket.