13.1.0 development build 3 released

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 16:57:22 EDT 2012

Hi,
I have an old XO-1 (SKU 1) with firmware: Q2F13

I have some thinks with this new image:
SUGAR:
-the usb pendrive I need mount manually..-the first time that you click on the journal, it no appears (I can see a window that minimizesto right bottom of the screen-I have problems with the click, seems that sometimes the event is no getted forthe system. with usb mouse, no changes..-the control panel:     - language: -would add an "accelerator" to find the language quickly? That you press                       's' and go to s in the combo..                         - the option of add secondary languages works, but the second.. third.. combos no                        appears                        - the buttons of 'cross' and 'tick' to apply the changes, no appears. the window                       have bigger size than the usual panel of control windows. the right and left margin                       no exit (maybe is the reason to the icons of cross no appears)      - modem: same problem with large window.
speak: the activity open, say "hello.. write something" but only see a grey screen. after of      a time, the activity is draw..
-connect to AP: I cannot connect, when you click, appears the "star" but no give me the "password" window (it's a secured wifi)
-I think that exist a ticket with this problem: when press the "sound keys", the sound changebut in the frame, the icon display the same icon.
I attach 2 "shell" logs.. It have some errors :-(
GNOME:
-I not see the icon of the "networks", but if I click on them, it shows the networks..
- Why now uses Epiphany instead Firefox ?  epiphany loads "google.com.uy" and crash :-(  I attach the strace of it..
- I'm not happy with the /run/media/olpc/..  I use Ubuntu 12.10 and it change to:  /media/user/..  a bit better.. :-)
For now, is all..
Regards!
Alan