13.1.0 development build 2 released

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Thu Sep 20 14:51:25 EDT 2012

Besides the Control Panel issues (missing or unwrapped text/Switch to GNOME
crashes Sugar/etc.) the two major issues I believe exist with os2 are the
inability to use external media (SL #3911) and the inability to collaborate
(SL #3939).

If you can collaborate with 13.1.0 os2 please let me know; our urban
network conditions are not always favorable, but in this case I simply
cannot see users & shared activities regardless of network type or location.