Shipping bigger fonts by default for greater glyph coverage

C. Scott Ananian olpc at
Wed Sep 5 21:15:58 EDT 2012

IIRC its only the CJK fonts which really bloat the build.  There's an old
bug in trac which discussed fonts at length; it might be worth digging that
up to ensure we're still covering all the languages we were covering then.