13.1.0 development build 7 released

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Wed Oct 17 15:41:18 EDT 2012

I looked at os7 on XO-1.5 and XO-1.75.

   - XO-1.75 has some audio issues (especially with recording) that are a
   regression to os5 (#12199).
   - XO-1.75 also has a graphics corruption issue which may be related to
   rotation visible in certain activities like eToys and Calculate.  I need to
   do more research to limit this down.
   - Cut and paste support within Sugar activities is still generally
   broken.
   - Browse's embedded media player (Totem) fails to open ogg files.  It
   briefly appears only to be replaced by a "file not found" message (SL
   #4045).