Adobe Flash no longer compatible with XO-1

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Wed Oct 17 15:05:28 EDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Jerry Vonau <jvonau at shaw.ca> wrote:
> If is was installed for a while there should be older copies in OOB's
> yum cache, check build/cache/imgcreate/adobe/packages/. If present you
> should be able to pin the version you want to install in OOB's
> modules/adobe_flash/kspkglist.50.adobeflash.inc. You could always dig
> out the version you want from the cache and place it in a custom repo
> and alter the url for adobe to the new repo.

As mentioned, there is an old copy around for use here, so the local
problem is solved.

What would be useful would be to have one available for other people
who hit this issue, who don't have an old cache. Due to its licensing,
this would have to come in the form of a download from Adobe (I don't
think anyone else would be allowed to distribute it).

Daniel