XO-1.5's sudden death - oven resurrected!

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 00:27:00 EDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:09 AM, Yioryos Asprobounitis
<mavrothal at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

This link is the RoHS declaration for the XO-1.  I have no knowledge
of the potential changes in chemical composition between the XO-1 and
the XO-1.5 or of the availability of the RoHS certificate for the
XO-1.5 at this point in time.

http://wiki.laptop.org/images/d/d2/RoHS.pdf

I imagine this would probably be a reasonable approximation of what an
XO-1.5 RoHS sheet would look like, but that is purely speculation on
my part.

cjl