Testing Summary - Auckland 13 October 2012

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Sat Oct 13 16:23:06 EDT 2012

On 14/10/12 06:49, Chris Leonard wrote:
> I could not find a list of activity versions present in the build you
> are testing.  Version number is a critical piece of information for
> tracking back to check on whether L10n issues are due to an incomplete
> PO file at the time of version release or some other cause.

Indeed. We normally quote the build identifier and if we update
activities then explain that too. However in this case, I see that "One
Education OS 1.2 (build au248)" doesn't show up in google, and I can't
find any release notes. Indeed
http://dev.laptop.org.au/projects/general/activity?show_issues=1&show_news=1&show_wiki_edits=1
is completly empty.

> Can you tell me which version of clock and TamTamMini was tested?

Clock 9 and TamTamMini 63.1 and Moon 13.