3G USB Dongle usage

RJV jv.ravichandran at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 19:55:32 EDT 2012

Thanks for your patience in response to my quite simple queries.

About me, I have worked on Mac OS X about 7-8 years back with Objective C
and am familiar with the Unix, BSD and Ubuntu environments but again from
some time back. What I wanted to know was the interface between Sugar and
GNOME. Your "GNOME also provides a middle level that Sugar uses. " helps in
that direction.

Will switch to XO after this email and mail the log messages maybe
tomorrow. Have to get some sleep, too.

Ravichandran Jv