3G USB Dongle usage

RJV jv.ravichandran at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:18:49 EDT 2012

Jerry,

Yes the 3G card is detected correctly. When I switch to GNome, it says so
and the "Autorun detected. want to run it?" with the button confirming that
it is detected plus the airtel folder confirms it.

I will try to see if I can post the log messages. I think i need to either
run the autorun.sh or the install_linux file with some command line
switches but I am not sure about the switches or the command

But I am not sure if I install it on GNome, how to make it
visible/available in Sugar because the user will be interacting with Sugar
more.

Jv

--
Regards,