13.1.0 devel build 5 released, for the XO-1, XO-1.5, XO-1.75 and XO-4

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Oct 8 14:47:07 EDT 2012

Were there any changes in the WiFi area for XO-1?

OS4 worked for me.  Now, I can't connect.  Clicking on my AP doesn't ask me
for a password.

I remember discussions of this area, but I never had any troubles.

My neighborhood view shows my AP (and several others) and the 3 Mesh icons.
The Mesh icons are not blinking.  That's what I expect.

But the WiFi LED isn't on.  It blinks occasionally.  Sometimes, new APs
appear after the blinks.

I switched to Gnome and could connect there.  Now it works after switching
back to Sugar.

Is there anything I can do to help debug this?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.