SD Card bug? XO 1.75 (Repeat post)

RJV jv.ravichandran at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:42:58 EDT 2012

Hi Jerry,

Is this a response to my question? If yes, mine is a XO 1.75 C2 and since I
am new to Sugar and OLPC, I am not very good at the various versions.

What I can tell you is that I have been through the Network Manager but it
asks for details (like username, password etc) that are needed when I use
the 3G dongle on a Windows box and which are not provided  by the provider
(India telecom provider - Airtel)

I thought of using the wvdial to set it up but do you mean that I can plug
in the dongle and it will plug and play? I did not want to try it because
of the mishap with the SD card.

Jv

>>I can help you with this part, my 3G dongle is 100% working but on
OLPC-AU images so there might be some small differences here.

--
Regards,

Ravichandran Jv
http://ravichandranjv.blogspot.com