XO-hang on 1.75-touch

Ajay Garg ajay at activitycentral.com
Wed Nov 28 06:53:45 EST 2012

Hi all.

Testing http://build.laptop.org/13.1.0/os14/xo-1.75/31014o2.zd on a XO-1.75
touch, I note the following ::

a)
After the image is flashed, the XO works fine in general; more importantly,
as long as all the work is being done via touchpad-pointer (and not through
finger-touches), things work perfect.

b)
Working through finger-touches also work well, as long as c) does not
happen.

c)
At some RANDOM point in time, doing "Finger-touch on Home-View XO-icon" ==>
"Finger-touch on My-Settings" causes the settings-window to NOT open.
Thereafter, all "clicks" (via finger-touch, and touchpad-window) stop
working.

Anybody hit by this spuriously? (I am being hit fairly regularly, to the
extent of having the XO-1.75-touch unusable).

Regards,

Ajay Garg
Dextrose Developer
Activity Central: http://activitycentral.com