Announcing Q3C10 for XO-1.5
quozl at laptop.org
Sat Nov 24 01:37:35 EST 2012
* support for inflating initrd images from inside a .zip bundle, for
#12106 and #12181,
* change the search order for .zip bundles to look for the
platform-specific suffix first, falling back to the generic name,
* align the ramdisk and flattened device tree addresses, #12107,
* support ISO 9660 images on non-optical drives such as USB flash and
hard drives, #12018,
* support WEP and WPA passwords containing spaces (parse whole line),
* fixes to the antenna test,
* changes to the USB test, which now identifies the device attached to
* add support for new SPI FLASH replacement parts,
* improved debugger support, #12105,
This release synchronises XO-1.5 firmware with the code base used for
Test reports are encouraged.
I have boot-tested against this firmware, unsecured with 10.1.3,
11.3.0, 12.1.0, and 13.1.0 build 14, and secured with 12.1.0.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 190 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the Devel