13.1.0 development build 12 released

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Nov 16 20:43:26 EST 2012

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:58 PM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
> No, the full reflash with fs-update should be no different.
>
> If the firmware is not automatically updating on boot, that's possibly
> a problem with Q7B01, if not, it should be investigated further if you
> see it again after update to Q7B07.
>
> It was the 444 that reminded me you have a firmware version that is
> probably faulty.

Sorry for not mentioning this in the mail - it is mentioned on the
13.1.0 wiki page though.

This build enables automatic firmware upgrade, but those users who are
on Q7B01 will need to manually upgrade due to a bug in that firmware
version, already fixed for later ones.

It also drops A2 support as mentioned, but everyone should have a B1 by now.

Daniel