13.1.0 development build 12 released

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Fri Nov 16 18:58:10 EST 2012

No, the full reflash with fs-update should be no different.

If the firmware is not automatically updating on boot, that's possibly
a problem with Q7B01, if not, it should be investigated further if you
see it again after update to Q7B07.

It was the 444 that reminded me you have a firmware version that is
probably faulty.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/