gathering use cases

Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Nov 2 16:46:03 EDT 2012

Thanks much Sameer.  Am including support-gang at laptop.org to make sure
we gather microdeployment and support volunteer feedback too.

While our XS Community Edition experiment ain't quite ready for
showtime/download yet, its white paper & code repository are here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Holt/XS_Community_Edition

Feedback will be especially interesting this week as many of us will
reconvene outside Toronto Nov 10-18 to advance this work, with nightly
Skype calls then for those with a strong interest in contributing.

Daniel Drake helped George a lot in SF, but note SF Summit presenter
(one of XSCE's lead developers, George Hunt) is part of the 3 million
households / 6-10 million people lacking electricity around NY/NJ due to
the Hurricane Sandy, so he won't be able to respond immediately --
please don't let that stop you from carefully reviewing his/our work --

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !