12.1.0 devel build 12 released, for the XO-1, XO-1.5 and XO-1.75

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Mon May 28 20:12:11 EDT 2012

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 8:02 PM, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <
alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I have 114 mb free.. (flash_df.png)
>
> Antoher thing:
>
> /etc/udev/rules.d/
>
> are empty. Fedora moves the rules to to other folder? Or not are any rule?
>
> I like the new menu for tests :-)  ( IMG_0069.jpg)
>
> I have problem when try to make: fs-update, not recognize the file..
> (IMG_0071.jpg)

The file name to use is 21012o2.zd, where the second zero is actually the
letter "O".  You appear to be typing two zeros.

I have asked about this ambiguity in the past; but for now we seem to be
staying with our current naming scheme.

Open Firmware distinguishes the two with a dot in the zeros visible in the
screenshot.