12.1.0 devel build 12 released, for the XO-1, XO-1.5 and XO-1.75

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 20:02:54 EDT 2012

Yes, I have 114 mb free.. (flash_df.png)
Antoher thing:
/etc/udev/rules.d/
are empty. Fedora moves the rules to to other folder? Or not are any rule?
I like the new menu for tests :-)  ( IMG_0069.jpg)
I have problem when try to make: fs-update, not recognize the file.. (IMG_0071.jpg)
I use: fs-update u:\*.zd and works!