12.1.0 devel build 12 released, for the XO-1, XO-1.5 and XO-1.75
dsd at laptop.org
Mon May 28 13:03:55 EDT 2012
On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 2:39 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Download from:
Thanks Peter for the build and to everyone who helped find and fix
that long list of bugs. Just to complete the list a bit more, the
fixes also include:
* Export content as HTML SL (#3608) (patch by Manuel Kaufmann)
* Avoid screen overlapping SL (#3632) (patch by Manuel Kaufmann)
* Lock mode-selection radio buttons while mode is being reset (#3616).
* Fixed logic error that was causing triggering on both rising and
falling edges (#2203).
* Fixed typo that had caused triggers to stop working (also #2203).
* Pause grabbing (releasing audio device) when activity is not active.
* Blank out coordinate display when data are invalid (#3599)
* Release audio device on stop/clear
* Use black list instead of white list to specify when to not
right-justify the Stop button (#3574).
* Expose white list for blocks that can take either string or numeric arguments
* Reset default background color on clean/erase
* Properly update turtle coordinates on View toolbar
Wikipedia (Spanish only, English fixes coming later)
* Fix slow startup time (#11837)
* Fix crash on low memory conditions (SL#3465)
A Sugar "welcome screen" has been added on first boot with the
intention of helping the user learn a little about Sugar before they
start to use it. The idea is that deployments will customise the
content. It can also be trivially turned off in custom builds.
A kernel update fixes an inability to record high quality video on
XO-1.5 (Record just hung) and the wireless problems on suspend/resume
should also be fixed on all laptops - please test.
More information about the Devel