Offtopic: directional antenna for XO-1.75?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:49:29 EDT 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:
> No idea how you would hook it up. but there is the famous Pringles can recipe
> http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-make-a-wifi-antenna-out-of-a-pringles-can-nb/

Yep, that's why I'm asking, that old trick.

I'm hoping someone packaged it neatly so that I can easily carry it on
a few planes, then use it on a sailboat, while devoting most of my
attention to a 2.5 year-old sailor-in-training.

Browsing through that wardriving link of yours isn't really steering
me in the right direction. I don't have the urge to prove I'm the king
of DIY, and it doesn't have to be the absolute best directional
antenna. It's just fine to have one thing in my life be relatively
easy. :-)

cheers,

,
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com