OLPC stuff found during Pootle housekeeping

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:32:15 EDT 2012

Hi Chris,

I think it is all abandonware except for the "content" part. That is
possibly now part of olpc-utils . With the local deployment keys feature,
the "localization" needs to be deeper -- not just a string.

Maybe it should be a request for an OOB module -- similar to how we replace
the "library" content.

cheers,