cross compile

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 13:34:18 EDT 2012

Tried to compile the arm-3.0-wip kernel on Fedora 14 as suggested  in http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Kernel#Cross_compiling
Downloaded compiled and installed  in the default location (/usr/local - no PATH adjustment should be needed) crosstool-ng-1.9.3
Then I:
`export ARCH=arm
export CROSS_COMPILE=armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabi-'
as suggested but on `make' I got:
`/bin/sh: armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabi-gcc: command not found
make[1]: *** [kernel/bounds.s] Error 127
make: *** [prepare0] Error 2'

yum installed armv5tel-redhat-linux-gnueabi-gcc but this does not contain armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabi-gcc, so the same error appears

Where could I find the armv7-unknown-linux-gnueabi-gcc compiler?

Assuming that cross-compiling on F14 is OK could someone hint on what else am I be doing wrong/missing?
Thx