rpm into .xo

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue May 15 09:35:38 EDT 2012

You can't include a rpm in the xo. Can include the binaries, but will do
more difficult do your activity run in multiple architectures.
XulRunner is deprecated, and can be easily replaced by webkit.
Replace apache/php with a python web server will be more work, but is
doable.

Gonzalo

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 6:46 PM, Filipe Magalhaes <filipe.magellan at gmail.com