F17-ARM devel tools

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:12:17 EDT 2012

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Yioryos Asprobounitis
> <mavrothal at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> groupinstall'ed "Development Tools" on 21009o2 and noticed 2 things.
>> Kernel-devel is 3.0.19_xo... but kernel-headers is 3.3.4-3.f17.
>> gcc-4.7.0-4 is an unsigned rpm.
>> Are these expected and OK to go on?
>
> Yeah, I think all ARM rpms are expected to be unsigned. The builders
> are not "official" yet.

They are signed generally although I think the signing is a bit behind
so there's likely some that aren't signed. It should catch up in the
next day or so now that things are settling down for the mainline F-17
release. It's not the fastest of processes and it's one of  the few
bits of releases that is a manual process as it requires someone to
enter the key for the signing.

Peter