SDcard support on XO-1 3.3 kernel

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 09:02:11 EDT 2012

It would appear the the SDcard support on the XO-1 3.3 kernel is broken.
The card can not be (sudo) mounted manually and udev fails to make the mmcblk* devices.

I also recompiled a kernel for puppylinux and still fails to see the SDcards even if I manually add the devices. So it does not appear to be an F17 issue.

As far as I can see mmc support is activated in the kernel config, so should be something else.

(The XO-1.5 3.3 kernel has no issues with SDcards of course ;)