12.1.0; dri drivers

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:46:28 EDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Yioryos Asprobounitis
<mavrothal at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Ah, right. So we're still relatively early in the dev phase for F-17
and we're just starting to review the dependencies. A lot of the core
apps are starting to depend on clutter for some functionality, so for
example totem has options for clutter visualisation which will pull
all that stack in.

I have on my todo list to start reviewing this in the coming weeks.

Peter