12.1.0; dri drivers

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Tue Mar 27 11:00:41 EDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 4:33 AM, Yioryos Asprobounitis
<mavrothal at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Looks like that 12.1.0 os-builder does not have the     192141acf021e036e6d3cd0b548ccbe222c47853 commit and dri drivers are back in.

Thanks for pointing that out.
We only want to include a commit such as that one if mesa-dri-drivers
is removed upstream in newer Fedora (as was true when that commit was
made). So we'll have to investigate and fix this upstream.

If you're interested in helping out, the next step is to figure out
which package has the new dependency on mesa-dri-drivers. Then look in
the git changelog for that package and see if there is an explanatory
note, and then do the same in the spec file changelog.
Then, based on the outcome, we could file a ticket in Fedora asking
for the dep chain to be broken.

Thanks,
Daniel