12.1.0 trac milestone organisation (Devel Digest, Vol 73, Issue 25)

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 01:37:09 EDT 2012

> > So for 12.1.0 I would like to change this by myself
> dedicating more
> > time to keeping things clean and managed within the
> 12.1.0 milestone.
> > I'm proposing that we experiment with the following,
> which is what I
> > wrote at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/12.1.0/Release_planĀ  :

I was wondering if there are any VM builds planed for OLPC 12.1.0 (particularly XO-1.75 builds) or if this is considered an unnecessary burden for tracking.
I can understand that using the actual hardware is the most important thing.
But apparently there are not enough XO-1.75s available.
So VM builds could be of some value during development.