Multi-laptop naming scheme for build files

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at
Wed Mar 14 20:10:13 EDT 2012

Personally I think the convention should be the same, even if we have to
add a dash, or reverse the historical build numbering approach (e.g.
880os1.zd4 -- presuming 8.3 filenames legally can start with a number).

Telling a non-technical user to "copy all the files ending in 0 & 2" is a
lot easier than telling them that some files have an "a" and some have an
"0", and that they may also need "c" and "2" files.